Join me at the Western Conservative Summit 2012 in Denver
You’re Invited to the Third Annual Rally in the Rockies
Three Big Days of Real Hope and Change
Western Conservative Summit 2012
“Calling All Citizens: It’s A Decisive Year”
Friday, June 29, 2:00pm - Sunday, July 1, 2:00pm
Hyatt Regency, Denver Colorado
Read the Program Preview
Tickets Here: REGISTER TODAY * Hotel Discount: BOOK NOW
BREAKING NEWS – Glenn Beck speaks opening night on
“No Time for Cowards”
* Invited speaker, not confirmed
$2500 – Table of 10
$250 – Individuals
$50 – Attendees Under age 30
High School Juniors & Seniors: Attend Summit free if considering CCU
Vendors: Learn more about hosting an exhibitor table at the Summit
Volunteers: Click here to apply for a volunteer position
Special Book Offers: James Robison * John Andrews * Kevin Milller
Do Your Part for America’s Right Turn in 2012
If Not Us, Who? If Not Now, When?
Our Second Annual Rally on the Right Made Waves
Western Conservative Summit 2011
Over 1000 delegates from 25 states met in Denver, July 29-31, 2011, as citizens devoted to fulfilling America’s promise. The atmosphere was charged, and the nation took notice. Though the weekend is now history, its impact will widen with your help.
- See Online Video of All Three Days
- See the 2012 Straw Poll Results
- Check out the Amazing Media Coverage
- Sign the Lone Tree Declaration
- Pre-Order DVD of Full Summit – $30
Questions Like These Were Explored in 2011:
- What did Election 2010 accomplish?
- Can Republicans and the Tea Party work together?
- How will Election 2012 play out?
- Does America still lead the world?
- Is conservatism more than politics and economics?
- Will the USA see another centennial?
- How can one person really make a difference?