Even Colorado’s free-range cows caught wind of the boycott hullabaloo.
Yesterday I bought lunch through the Chick-Fil-A drive-through.
It was PACKED. Parking lot full, drive-through wrapped around the building (as usual), every table filled inside, and standing lines at the counter.
3 usual lanes of Chick-Fil-A traffic at drive-thru
Customers inside Chick-Fil-A at every table.
Every parking space full, this is only the back of Chick-Fil-A.
Gee, somehow I don’t think the boycotters are influencing their intended effect.
Show your support of both Chick-Fil-A and the freedom to express their values. I’ll be there!
Michelle Morin is a conservative blogger and speaker for freedom and America’s founding principles. Join her for updates here.
The Centennial Institute of Colorado Christian University has organized the freedom summit of 2010. It’s the Western Conservative Summit 2010 “Right Turn, Right Now” July 9 – 11, 2010 in Lone Tree, Colorado. It’s reasonably priced at $150 for the entire weekend speaker line-up, sessions, and four meals. Or, you can attend separate events for “a la carte” rates.
Go to the Western Conservative Summit 2010 website for more detailed information and to register today. It’s filling up fast.
- Representative Michele Bachman ~ “Crisis and Opportunity 2010″
- Arthur Brooks ~ “Capitalism at the Crossroads”
- General Jerry Boykin & Frank Gaffney ~ “Defending Ourselves in a Dangerous World”
- Tom Tancredo ~ “Who Are We, America”
- Michelle Malkin ~ “Sweet Land of Liberty”
- Foster Friess ~ “Health Care the Right Way”
- Mary Katherine Ham
- Joseph C. Phillips ~ “What Would the Founders Do?”
- Dennis Prager ~ “Moral Clarity: Now or Never”
- Lee Strobel ~ “The Case for Faith”
- Dick Morris ~ “Campaign Preview & Call to Action”
Yours truly will be part of a Tea Party Panel Saturday afternoon.
I personally have had opportunity to hear Dick Morris, Michelle Malkin, and Mary Katherine Ham speak, and each is definitely worth hearing in person. I’ve seen, read, and/or heard the rest… they are all top notch, and all have a wealth of knowledge and inspiration to share.
Coalition for a Conservative Majority www.ccm-cos.com is proud to co-sponsor this event.